2015 Dates & Times
Friday, October 30st (10:30 am – 11 pm)
Saturday, October 31st (10:30 am – 11 pm)
Sunday, November 1st (10:30 am – 9 pm)
Below is the 2014 map.
For your safety we recommend downloading an I.C.E. (In Case of Emergency) app.
It creates an emergency contact banner for your home screen or lock screen.
Not So Fine Print
Voodoo is a rain or shine event + Line-up is subject to change without notice
Everyone is subject to search upon entry + Wristband is void if tampered, broken or lost
All ages welcome + Kids under 10 free + No tailgating + If you lose your credentials, there is a $35 replacement fee + No camping
No refunds or exchanges
Things You Can Bring
Small, soft backpacks & purses + Collapsible, soft folding chairs
Blankets + Small flashlights + Beach towels + Totems
Flags + Sunscreen (no aerosols) + Refillable water bottles
All medication requires prescription with matching photo ID
Things You Should Leave at Home
Weapons of any kind + Fireworks or explosives + Bladder backpacks or Camelback style
Drug or drug paraphernalia + Outside alcohol, food or drinks + Wooden or metal flagpoles
Eyedrops + Framed backpacks + Kites + Coolers + Umbrellas + Audio recording devices
Video cameras + Professional cameras + Detachable lenses + tents + Pets & live animals
No unauthorized vending, solicitation flyers, giveaways or sampling + Bad attitudes
City Park Neighborhood
The areas surrounding City Park are historic neighborhoods. Many homes have been
in the residents families for generations. We work closely with the neighborhood associations
and ask that you to respect their property and quality of life. Please do not block their driveways,
litter on their streets or property, yell and scream or give them any reason to have negative
feelings towards the Voodoo tribe.
For your own safety, do not park on Bayou St. John, the neutral grounds (median) or anywhere
that has a posted no parking sign. You will be ticketed or towed.
Top 10 Questions
Will there be free water? Yes
Is Voodoo all ages? Yes
How much is a kids ticket? Kids 10 and under get in free
Will there be charging stations? Yes
Will there be ATMs? Yes
Will there be lockers? Yes
Can I leave and re-enter? Yes, if you have 3-day GA, Loa or Rites
Can Single Day credential holders leave and re-enter? No
Do I need an ID? Absolutely. Everyone will be carded to purchase beer and alcohol
Where can I get more information? Stop by the Info Desk in Town Square
Landing in Nola
The standard one-way airport to hotel rate is $33.00 for 1 or 2 people.
It is $14 per person for 3 or more people.
There may be additional charges for additional baggage.
All New Orleans cabs are required to accept credit cards.
Uber has recently launched in New Orleans. They are offering Uber Black & Uber SUV.
The Voodoo Express provides round trip shuttle bus services between the Hyatt Regency and City Park.
Voodoo Express hours:
10 am – midnight on Friday and Saturday
10 am – 11:00 pm on Sunday.
3-day Round trip Voodoo Express credentials are available for $60.
Streetcar Services are provided by the New Orleans Regional Transit Authority (RTA) throughout New Orleans.
- Streetcar timing can be unreliable, so allow plenty of time.
- A one way ride is $1.25
- Bring Exact Change (change can only be given in the form of a change card)
- An all day, unlimited ride “Jazzy Pass” is $3
Fans of every ability level are invited to Worship the Music.
Send questions and requests to our ADA coordinator at email@example.com
The following credentials are on sale now:
- Valid for 3 days of entry into Voodoo
- In/Out re-entry throughout the weekend
- Admission to all three days of Voodoo
- In/Out re-entry throughout the weekend
- Exclusive access to the Loa Lounge
- Exclusive access to the Loa Front Row for premium viewing at all stages
- Exclusive access to the Loa Containers, providing a raised view of the Ritual stage
- Dedicated Loa Express VIP entrance at the front gate
- Opportunity to purchase reserved parking
- Free hot shaves provided by Aidan Gill for Men
- Free massages
- Premium cash bar
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Daily drink specials
- Exclusive food offering by Jacques-Imo’s
- Concierge guest services
- Lockers available for rent
- Unlimited free carnival rides
- + More
- Loa VIP credential holders have the option to purchase reserved on site parking.