Friday, October 31st (10:30 am – 11 pm)
Saturday, November 1st (10:30 am – 11 pm)
Sunday, November 2nd (10:30 am – 9 pm)
The following credentials are on sale now:
- Admission to any single day of Voodoo
- No re-entry
- Valid for 3 days of entry into Voodoo
- In/ out privileges
- Admission to all three days of Voodoo
- Exclusive access to the Loa Lounge
- Exclusive access to the Loa Front Row for premium viewing at all stages
- Exclusive access to the Loa Containers, providing a raised view of the Ritual stage
- Dedicated Loa Express VIP entrance at the front gate
- Opportunity to purchase reserved parking
- Free hot shaves provided by Aidan Gill for Men
- Free massages provided by Blue Cliff
- Premium cash bar
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Daily drink specials
- Exclusive food offerings
- Concierge guest services
- Lockers available for rent
- Unlimited free carnival rides
- + More
- Loa VIP credential holders have the option to purchase reserved on site parking.
Go behind the scenes and experience Voodoo from an artist’s perspective for two people.
- 2 Rites laminates
- Exclusive backstage access*
- Exclusive stage access*
- Exclusive on stage viewing deck access*
- 1 Parking pass in the Ritual parking lot in front the New Orleans Museum of Art
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle from parking lot to backstage area upon arrival
- Complimentary post show golf cart shuttle back to parking
- Access to Soundboard Viewing Area at The Ritual Stage*
- Access to the Artist Bar and Lounge
- Access to the Foundation Room at House of Blues New Orleans during Voodoo Weekend
- Access to All Loa credential amenities and benefits
*Note: Some restrictions apply. Rites holders are permitted backstage but do not have free access to working stage production areas, loading zones or artist dressing rooms. Stage Viewing Deck Access may be limited by artists and/or security without warning due to artist requirements, safety concerns due to Viewing Deck reaching maximum occupancy, or due to safety concerns in working production areas. Children under 10 are not permitted backstage, on stage, or in the Artist Bar and Lounge.
Access + Comfort + Amenities
A premium camping experience for two people. Retire to the comforts of your on-site abode between, after, or even during performances. Live the festival in private luxury.
Rites laminates (x2), the highest level of festival access, are a perk for the Camp Voodoo Tribe.
- A pre-built safari style tent for two
- Queen size bed
- Linens, pillows, blankets and towels
- Concierge services
- A communal lounge with wifi
- 24-hour security
- Medical services
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Individual showers
- Access to laundry services
- Complimentary breakfast and snacks
- On-site parking with in/out car privileges
- All the benefits of the Rites credentials
- And much more….
Voodoo offers a convenient three payment installment plan. EZ Pay is available on all orders of two or more credentials. Choose EZ Pay during check out and you will only be charged 50% of your total order cost. Your remaining balance will be billed in 30 days. There is a $6.00 fee for EZ Pay.
Voodoo takes place in New Orleans City Park on the Festival Grounds.
Book your hotel via Voodoo Travel and choose from 25+ hotels with special Voodoo rates.
The Hyatt Regency New Orleans (601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, Louisiana 70113) is the official 2014 Voodoo host hotel.
Voodoo guest rooms at the Hyatt include complementary wireless internet, one 2 for 1 breakfast, and an opportunity to win a suite upgrade.
Not So Fine Print
Voodoo is a rain or shine event + Line-up is subject to change +
Everyone is subject to search upon entry + Wristband void if tampered, broken or lost +
All ages welcome + Kids under 10 free + No tailgating + No refunds or exchanges
Things You Can Bring
Small, soft backpacks & purses + Collapsible, soft folding chairs +
Blankets + Small flashlights + Beach towels +
Flags + Empty camelbacks + Sunscreen (no aerosols)
Things You Should Leave at Home
Weapons of any kind + Fireworks or explosives +
Drug & drug paraphernalia + Alcohol +
Outside food or drinks + Eyedrops + Framed backpacks + Kites +
Coolers + Umbrellas + Audio recording devices + Video cameras +
Professional cameras & long lenses + Tents + Pets or live animals +
No unauthorized vendors allowed + No unauthorized solicitations flyers, sampling or giveaways
Fans of every ability level are invited to Worship the Music. Voodoo’s ADA services will be posted in early October. In the meantime, if you have any questions or requests, please email our ADA coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org