The following credentials are on sale now:
- A limited number of Single Day credentials are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Admission to one day of Voodoo
- No re-entry
- Valid for 3 days of entry into Voodoo
- In/ out privileges
- Admission to all three days of Voodoo
- Exclusive access to the Loa Lounge
- Exclusive access to the Loa Front Row for premium viewing at all stages
- Exclusive access to the Loa Containers, providing a raised view of the Ritual stage
- Dedicated Loa Express VIP entrance at the front gate
- Opportunity to purchase reserved parking
- Free hot shaves provided by Aidan Gill for Men
- Free massages
- Premium cash bar
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Daily drink specials
- Exclusive food offerings by Jacques-imo’s
- Concierge guest services
- Lockers available for rent
- Unlimited free carnival rides
- + More
- Loa VIP credential holders have the option to purchase reserved on site parking.
Go behind the scenes and experience Voodoo from an artist’s perspective for two people.
- 2 Rites of Passage laminates
- Exclusive backstage access*
- Exclusive stage access*
- Exclusive on stage viewing deck access*
- 1 Parking pass in the Ritual parking lot in front the New Orleans Museum of Art
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle from parking lot to backstage area upon arrival
- Complimentary post show golf cart shuttle back to parking
- Access to Soundboard Viewing Area at The Ritual Stage
- Access to the Rites Bar and Lounge
- Access to the Foundation Room at House of Blues New Orleans during Voodoo Weekend
- Access to All Loa credential amenities and benefits.
*Note: Some restrictions apply. Rites holders are permitted backstage but do not have free access to working stage production areas, loading zones or artist dressing rooms. Stage Viewing Deck Access may be limited by artists and/or security without warning due to artist requirements, safety concerns due to Viewing Deck reaching maximum occupancy, or due to safety concerns in working production areas. Children under 10 are not permitted backstage, on stage, or in the Artist Bar and Lounge.
Access + Comfort + Amenities
A premium camping experience for two people. Retire to the comforts of your on-site abode between, after, or even during performances. Live the festival in private luxury.
Rites laminates (x2), the highest level of festival access, are a perk for the Camp Voodoo Tribe.
- A pre-built safari style tent for two
- Queen size bed
- Linens, pillows, blankets and towels
- Concierge services
- A communal lounge with wifi
- 24-hour security
- Medical services
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Individual showers
- Access to laundry services
- Complimentary breakfast and snacks
- On-site parking with in/out car privileges
- All the benefits Rites credentials
- And much more….