Go behind the scenes and experience Voodoo from an artist’s perspective for two people.
- 2 Rites laminates
- Exclusive backstage access*
- Exclusive stage access*
- Exclusive on stage viewing deck access*
- 1 Parking pass in the Ritual parking lot in front the New Orleans Museum of Art
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle from parking lot to backstage area upon arrival
- Complimentary post show golf cart shuttle back to parking
- Access to Soundboard Viewing Area at The Ritual Stage*
- Access to the Artist Bar and Lounge
- Access to the Foundation Room at House of Blues New Orleans during Voodoo Weekend
- Access to All Loa credential amenities and benefits.
*Note: Some restrictions apply. Rites holders are permitted backstage but do not have free access to working stage production areas, loading zones or artist dressing rooms. Stage Viewing Deck Access may be limited by artists and/or security without warning due to artist requirements, safety concerns due to Viewing Deck reaching maximum occupancy, or due to safety concerns in working production areas. Children under 10 are not permitted backstage, on stage, or in the Artist Bar and Lounge.